Thursday, March 1, 2012

Picture Frame Dry Erase Board

Picture frame dry erase board...I love this project! 
I have made a number of these for around my house or as a gift.
The nice thing about this project is you can put to use an old picture frame that you have around the house!

...On this frame I hot glued the leftover paper to the frame.


If you were to make this as a gift for someone, you could just personalize it with their name using scrapbook stickers or any kind of letters.

Basic materials needed:

Picture frame
Scrapbook paper (or fabric)
Dry erase pen
velcro (optional)
Ribbon (optional - to hang)
Scrapbook stickers or letters (optional)

Decorate the scrapbook paper (example: "Remember" or "I love you because..." etc.)
Frame the paper.
Put velcro on the marker and side of frame. (FYI...it is best to place the marker upside down on the side so the marker does not dry up)
Hot glue ribbon to the back of frame to hang (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment