Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Shower - Diaper Cake

I had so much fun helping plan a baby shower for my friend Michelle Husbands this past week!
I thought I would share some of the decorations that I did. (with the help of Jenny Stinson!)

Diaper Cake:
I had SO much fun with this...I definitely want to make more of these!
I found a tutorial online that helped me to get started.  susiestampalot.com
It is fun to find a theme and run with it.  For this diaper cake I went with butterfly/pink theme.



Crate Paper flower boquet:
This is a great, cheap craft that I found on pinterest.  theidearoom.net
It was a little time consuming, but once I got the hang of it then it was easy.
We used these as centerpices by setting them on top of vases and putting clear rocks in them.
Another idea is to place them on top of upside down wine glasses.

 




Napkin roses:
I got this idea from the crate paper flower boquet.  I used the leftover napkins and made them into roses and added green pipe cleaners as stems.

I also used the flowers around the diaper cake for a centerpiece...

Jenny made the punch with the rubber duckies in the bowl...SO cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment