Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fray Family Creations

I am a mother of three.  Lydia (4), Hudson (3) and Samuel (1). I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year and a half ago.  Since I have been feeling better I have been doing a lot of crafting, cooking, and organizing. I have been inspired through Pinterest and I thought it would be nice to share some of my simple creations and organizational strategies as a stay at home, soon to be homeschooling, mother of 3!

This photo frame project is one that I did a few weeks ago. 
"Fray" is an easy name because there are only 4 letters.  If you have more letters you can do individual frames or get a custom made frame. 

For the first frame I took pictures that resembled certain letters from around my house and backyard. 



For the second frame I formed the kids to resemble each letter.  This was a little diffictult to make them sit still (especially Samuel), but it was well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Our last name is a little too long to attempt this!

    ReplyDelete